If you’ve never taken an Iyengar yoga class before, you can come for a free initial yoga private to get started. Click here to register for a free initial private.
If you know what to expect, feel free to register for a free first group class. Click here to see the group class calendar and create your account. You immediately get one free class credit you can use to register for your first 60-minute class!
Yoga 4 All Bodies is a home-based Reston yoga studio located at 12021 Creekbend Drive, Reston, Virginia 20194.
The fastest way to get a response is to text me, Leanne, at 703-297-2224. Or call and if I can’t get to the phone I’ll call as soon as I can. I love to hear from you!
See our Group Class Schedule.
Schedule a Private.
Check out our Workshops – learn something new!
Group Class Schedule
Group classes in our Reston yoga studio
- Wednesdays All Levels Yoga, 9:30am-10:30am
- Saturdays All Levels Yoga, 11am – Noon
- All Levels. Classes are developed with the needs of the students in the class in mind to develop strength, flexibility, and equanimity while growing their yoga practice. Appropriate for all levels, including beginners, students new to the Iyengar method, and students who want to refine a more advanced practice. This class is not appropriate for students who need Gentle yoga or therapeutic privates. Prerequisites: Able to stand, get up and down from the floor, and sit and lie on the floor.
- Saturdays Level 1/2 Yoga, 9:30-10:45am
- Level 1/2. We deepen our understanding of the standing poses, routinely practice shoulder stand and variations, and begin working with headstand. Appropriate for students who are familiar with the Iyengar Yoga Fundamentals.
- Wednesdays Level 2 Yoga, 5:45-7:00pm.
- Level 2. For students who are familiar with the Iyengar Yoga Fundamentals, who have practiced in the Iyengar tradition before, who have a home practice, and are working with headstand and shoulderstand.
- Wednesdays Level 2/3 Yoga, 7:15- 8:45pm.
- Level 2/3. For students who are familiar with the Iyengar Yoga Fundamentals, who have practiced in the Iyengar tradition before, who have a home practice, and are able to stay in headstand and shoulderstand a sufficient length of time to work with variations.
How to Register for Group Classes
In a effort to greatly simplify group class bookings, give you the ability to find a spot in a class you want to attend, and make it easier for you to book classes, Yoga 4 All Bodies uses group class booking software. No more need for text messages, voicemails, emails, or waiting on me to reply.
The first time you book a class, it is a 2-step process.
- Create an account.
- Register for a specific class.
Here is a step by step guide:
- *Click here now* to create your account.
- First class is free. When you create your account, you automatically receive a class credit for a free 60-minute class.
- Register for a specific class.
- On the computer
- Go to CLASSES. Click BOOK CLASS for the specific class you want. You are now booked.
- In the app
- Log into the account you created.
- Click BOOK CLASS for the class date you want.
- On the computer
I encourage you to register ahead of time for multiple classes to save your spot, and to come to class every week to grow your practice. Generally we rotate through standing poses, forward bends, backbends, and restoratives every 4 weeks. By purchasing a 10-class pass and coming to class weekly, you get well-rounded instruction on how to practice, you save money, and you can reserve a spot in multiple classes. Drop-ins are on a space available basis.
If you reserve your spot and need to cancel later, as long as you cancel within StudioBookings at least 2 hours before the class start time, you are not charged for the class. Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to cancel a booked class, using either the desktop or the app.
Want to see if space is available in a class? StudioBookings shows spaces available. If no spaces are available, add your name to a waitlist and set notifications to tell you if a spot becomes available.
When life happens, you don’t need to worry about doing a make-up – you have plenty of time to use your class pass. You can use your pass to attend classes anytime within 1 year of purchase.
Studio Bookings also has an incredibly user-friendly app available for Apple and Android. Search for it in the app store under StudioBookings, download it, enter your username and password, and book, cancel, and see your classes and class credits. Don’t want to use the app? The desktop version works great too.
Refunds, Cancellations, Makeups
Class Pass Policies
- Please choose your class pass carefully; there are no extensions or holds on class passes of any type or for any time period.
- Class pass purchases are good for 1 year from date of purchase and are non-refundable. Check to see if it makes more sense for you to pay for a 10-pack class pass or single classes.
- We accept credit cards online and at the studio, as well as cash and checks in-studio.
- Class passes are non-refundable.
All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If you can reserve online, please do! It will help greatly when you arrive for class. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class time to allow time to sign in and get settled.
Cancellation Policy – Cancellations Must Be Done Online
You may cancel up to 2 HOURS prior to the start time without penalty if you do so within StudioBookings. All cancellations must be done online within StudioBookings and not via email, text, voicemail, or other method. All properly canceled unused class credits are returned to your account for use by the expiration date. If you see LATE CANCEL as the only option to cancel out of class, then you are past the 2 hour timeline to cancel and will lose that class credit. There are no refunds for any late cancellations made so please CHOOSE your classes carefully.
Please take the time to cancel out of classes you cannot attend to open space for others who want to attend the class and so we know not to expect you for class.
Students who arrive after class has started will not be admitted into class. We encourage students to be here 5-15 minutes prior to class start time for the benefit of their practice, the teacher and the other students.
Please provide a minimum of 24-hours notice for changes or cancellations. After 2 changes or cancellations made less than 24-hours in advance, appointments changed or cancelled with less than 24-hours notice are charged at 50% of the applicable rate. This is to be fair to my other clients and to allow us both to schedule our time well.
Payments, Monthly, Scholarships
We do our best to make yoga accessible to all. We accept payments via cash, check, and PayPal/credit card (scroll to the bottom of any of our webpages to make an online payment).
If a scholarship would help you be able to learn when you otherwise would be unable to do so, let us know and we’ll do our best to work with you to create what works.
Private Yoga Classes
ONE Yoga Private
can often provide you with more ways to improve your practice than months of group classes.
Private classes are perfect for you if you:
- have specific physical focus areas or limitations – shoulders, back, wrists, hips, ankles, range of motion
- want to augment your current practice by understanding more about alignment
- would like to learn how to use props in a way to get more out of your poses
- want to get the benefits of restoratives
- routinely practice on your own and want an independent eye to provide feed forward
- want to improve your personal yoga practice
Select specific topics to cover or based on your practice I suggest avenues for exploration.
Get individualized attention.
Note: While you can purchase a 4-pack of yoga privates through the StudioBookings system, book the actual dates for yoga privates through the links above.
Introductory Short Course
Custom Time, Custom Location
Have 3 or more folks who want to try out yoga? If you are new to yoga or curious about the Iyengar tradition, call me to arrange a short course at a time and location convenient for your group. We’ll explore some of the principles of Iyengar yoga to help your yoga practice have a good foundation and you’ll complete the course with a short practice you can do at home.
Interested in a Yoga Workshop on a specific topic? Let me know by calling or texting Leanne at 703-297-2224 or by emailing me!